1 Feb 2012

forgotten


Long story short, I did end up moving out. Keeping up with this blog became incredibly difficult as I had no internet access or functioning computer. But, here I am almost a year later, in a totally different life than I imagined myself being in.

The apartment I moved into was great at first, and then with time it became nothing but stress to me. It wasn't the most positive experience, but for that I am glad I had it. I am now living in another bigger, nicer, more comfortable apartment with an incredible room-mate, (and no, she was not a friend of mine before I moved in).

My employment at American Apparel had thankfully ended the same week I moved out, and am since with a local Montreal boutique called Three Monkeys.

I'm going to do my best to keep on updating this blog now, as I've gotten my hands on a laptop and can now afford internet in my apartment. So, not that anyone reads this blog right now, but I am hoping it will become a positively creative outlet in my life. Stay tuned, studiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment