5 Feb 2012

beauty | L'Occitane

Apologies for the Glare. Trying to find my real camera's charger, so mobile photos will have to do for now.




Took a trip to L'Occitane on my day off. I adore shopping here. The moment you walk in you can feel your muscles relax a little. The sales associates know when to back off and don't overwhelm you with product suggestions. Also, the free shot of yummy tea helps. (Just realised what a shopping junkie I am. Oops.)
I picked up two Perfumed Satchets with Lavender Essential Oil to help me relieve some stress. One is tucked in my lingerie drawer and the other was given to my roommate as a gift. I plan on buying another one to hang in my closet when I have the time to revamp it.
I've been looking for a moisturising soap and the sales girl suggested the Milk & Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap to me. Have yet to try it as I'm still finishing my current soap, that I am not all too fond of, save for the smell. At $14 a bar, I hope this soap delivers.
Lately, scented candles have become a regular indulgence of mine. I took my time to smell each of their scents but the Red Berry Fruits Scented Candle immediately stole my attention. It's ridiculously sweet and reminds me of eating slightly to ripe strawberries in my grandmother's kitchen during the summer. My next visit, I plan on grabbing another one of these gems, this and this.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment