28 Feb 2012

fashion | Betina Lou S/S '12


Saw this collection a few months ago while my boss was buying it and have been anxiously awaiting it's arrival at work since. Everything Betina Lou does is so feminine and dainty; it's probably one of the few of this genre of clothing that I am absolutely in love with. The fabrics are always superior quality and the cuts seems to hug and dip in all the right places. It isn't too trendy or over the top; just simple, beautiful clothing that any woman would feel absolutely confident in.

 The designer is from Montreal and is an incredibly sweet woman who comes into my work pretty often. She's very petite, like myself, and we were talking about how difficult it is to find clothing that fits us properly. She told me that not all of her styles run in XXS but if I found anything I liked that she would make it for me. I didn't take her up on the offer then because I didn't want to cause more work than necessary, so now I just have to hope that all of the above items are available in my size. 

Check out the rest of the collection here or see the collection in person at my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment