12 Feb 2012

covet | Fortune Cookie Coin Purse




Fortune Cookies have seemed to be popping up in my life a lot lately. I know, it sounds strange, but I had a habit of saving a lot of the fortunes I've gotten in the hopes of rolling them and putting them in miniature glass bottles to wear around my neck. Like a lot of my projects, I "never did get around to doing that", but I did make a little treasure box necklace with one particularly important one hiding safely inside. I recently found a little baggy with all those folded, rolled and crumpled fortunes inside. Been seeing a lot of posts on social feeds including fortunes and/or fortune cookies... Anyway, blah blah blah. I've been looking for a little coin purse with personality as I have a bad habit of harvesting change in my pockets because my current wallet sucks for that. I fell in love with the idea of these lil babies immediately. Someone get me one(!) for Valentine's Day, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment