18 Jul 2012

shoes


Oyster magazine did a shoot back in June with the latest Nike Free Runs and I absolutely fell in love with these babies. Over the past two months I've been really pushing myself to strengthen my body as I've had a few health mishaps. Running was something I used to enjoy until I gave myself a particularly horrible shin splint that put my running on what was then a temporary 3 weeks break. It turned into a much longer one as I discovered more a less painful/sweaty way to fit physical activity into my day: Yoga. I'll get into that another time because I'm trailing off topic here. Point is, I want these babies in every colour, and while that's unlikely, I've decided to begin to run again. God, I'm such a consumer. To be fair I don't even own a pair of real runners, only sandals, heels and boots. None of which will be good for running. Hi, new Nike Free Run 3s. I'll see you soon. Until then, I will just drool over these photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment