6 Mar 2012

fragrance | Jo Malone & LaVanila



I am and have always been a huge fan of florals and vanilla. For some reason, I find a lot of my friends hate florals and it confuses me a bit. I could see how it may be too young or cliché for some, but I enjoy them very much right now. 

These two scents are the best of the bunch that I have found so far. The packaging on Jo Malone is, as always, gorgeous. Although I loathe the colour purple, I do like the box of the LaVanila perfume and the bottle isn't horrible, whatever. It's the actual product that counts, right? And the scent is phenomenal. I tend to lean towards florals when the weather is warmer which is why I love the Jo Malone for Spring. I use vanilla scents as my secret weapon against my boyfriend during the colder months, but at these in-between stages I'm never sure what I want to smell like, so this combination works very well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment